This green little birdhouse was made just in time to welcome the Spring days ahead. It’s perfect for decoration. These would also be cute for christmas as ornaments for the tree. They would also be greatas a gift for a friend or teacher. They are just beaming with charm. Handmade by JoAnn Nehme or @Sage2352 on Instagram!
We just love Eileen Hull’s projects and die cuts…check out her blog!
Here’s how this prject was made:
- sizzix eileen hull’s cookie box diecut Flower layers with heart and leaves die cut.
- Scrapbooking paper I used graphic 45 scrapbooking paper
- Glue stick
- craft scissor
- 3/8 in whole punch
- Small piece of Spanish moss
- Mini bird from the craft store
- Tim holtz Distress ink and paints
- Clothespin or binder clip for holding
- You can also use recycled ceral boxes for this project
If you have any questions please ask!
View original post 12 more words